ANN: PQRC - Python Quick Reference Card - v 0.55

gene tani gene.tani at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 08:59:02 EDT 2006

Laurent Pointal wrote:
> [for those who dont read clp.announce]
>
> The Python Quick Reference Card (PQRC) aims to provide a printable quick
> reference documentation for the Python language and some of its main
> standard libraries (currently for Python 2.4).
>
> PQRC tries to group informations about same/similar subject to avoid
> searching in multiple places.

very nice.  There's a few others I've collected over the years.  I
havent found an OS X dashboard widget yet tho:

http://rgruet.free.fr/#QuickRef

http://infohost.nmt.edu/tcc/help/pubs/python22.pdf
http://www.onlamp.com/python/excerpt/PythonPocketRef/examples/python.pdf
http://diveintopython.org/appendix/abstracts.html