convert .pdf files to .txt files

vasudevram vasudevram at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 12:32:54 EDT 2006

If you don't already have xpdf, you can get it here:

http://glyphandcog.com/Xpdf.html

Install it and then try what Baiju said, should work.
I've used it, its good, that's why I say it should work. If any
problems, post here again.

Vasudev Ram
Independent software consultant
Personal site: http://www.geocities.com/vasudevram