Very nice python IDE (windows only)

Jan Bijsterbosch bijsterblokit at hccnet.nl
Tue Jun 13 09:14:40 EDT 2006

Hello Jonathan,

"Jonathan Ellis" <jbellis at gmail.com> schreef in bericht
news:1150167923.112598.194230 at u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com...
> ago wrote:
>> I have just discovered Python Scripter by Kiriakos Vlahos and it was a
>> pleasant surprise. I thought that it deserved to be signalled. It is
>> slim and fairly fast, with embedded graphical debugger, class browser,
>> file browser... If you are into graphical IDEs you are probably going
>> to enjoy it. Windows only unfortunately.
>>
>> http://mmm-experts.com/Products.aspx?ProductId=4
>
> Not to rain on anyone's parade, but I'd recommend using an IDE that
> isn't based on an obviously dead-end platform.  (PyScripter is written
> in Delphi.)

Hmm, dead-end platform, where did that idea come from?
I certainly won't want to start anything remotely resembling to a language
war<g>, but I have to say after more than 20 years of programming with
Borland products in C, C++(Builder), Kylix and Delphi, there's certainly no
end in sight yet...;-))

> -Jonathan

Greetings from sunny Amsterdam,

    Jan