Andreas Rossberg rossberg at ps.uni-sb.de
Mon Jun 26 07:35:40 EDT 2006

Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
> rossberg at ps.uni-sb.de writes:
>
> | think that it is too relevant for the discussion at hand. Moreover,
> | Harper talks about a relative concept of "C-safety".
>
> Then, I believe you missed the entire point.

I think the part of my reply you snipped addressed it well enough.

Anyway, I can't believe that we actually need to argue about the fact
that - for any *useful* and *practical* notion of safety - C is *not* a
safe language. I refrain from continuing the discussion along this line,
because *that* is *really* silly.

- Andreas