Earthquake and Tornado Forecasting Programs June 13, 2006

Aidan Karley doIlookDAFTenoughTOpost at validEMAILaddressTOa.NEWS.group
Wed Jun 14 16:36:45 EDT 2006

In article <448EFE0D.3B2D968B at yahoo.com>, CBFalconer wrote:
> Oh for a newsreader that can eliminate all such ugly excessively
> cross-posted articles lacking follow-ups.  PLONK thread is the only
> remaining answer.

       See my reply posted to alt.disasters.misc and
sci.geo.earthquakes for an alternative strategy. But yes, cross-posting
like that is highly irritating, which makes the actual purpose of the
original posting highly suspect.
       I don't know which of the comp.lang groups you're coming from,
but since any of them could probably be used to write cross-post
filtering code ... I'll leave the lot in.
--
 Aidan Karley, FGS
 Aberdeen, Scotland