Problem Py2exe pygtk and Pil

faulkner faulkner612 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 20 19:29:08 EDT 2006

read the py2exe docs. py2exe should put everything a new user should
need in the dist directory. if it doesn't, copy the libraries [be they
.pyc or .pyd or .dll] that py2exe missed into dist.
i know for a fact that py2exe is intelligent with the gtk libraries, so
check if the PIL libraries are in the dist directory.