Python Class for Apache log analysis

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Fri Jun 9 03:40:59 EDT 2006

And80 wrote:
> Hi all,
> I am looking for a python package that I could employ to analyze
> Apache's log files in real time. Of course I already have found some
> scripts, but most of them are outdated (python1.5), while others are
> simply impossible to use for a custom application. I was looking for
> something reliable, flexible  and not to much outdated...

Are you saying that a Python 1.5 script won't work on recent Pythons, or
just that the scripts, being old, don't meet your requirements?

The log file format is old enough that you might find the old scripts
are fine.

regards
  Steve
--
Steve Holden       +44 150 684 7255  +1 800 494 3119
Love me, love my blog  http://holdenweb.blogspot.com