cxFreeze executable linked to /usr/lib/libpython2.3.so

Raven balckraven at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 08:47:00 EDT 2006

Hi,
I compiled a python script using cxFreeze because I need a standalone
application, while the Windows version runs without any python
installation the linux version of the executable is linked to

libpython2.3.so.1.0 => /usr/lib/libpython2.3.so.1.0

thus the end user have to install python 2.3 in order to run the
binary. I would like to know if it's possible, using cxFreeze to create
a binary that is not linked to any python system library, for example
by putting the library in the directory where the binary file is
located.
Thank

Ale