what are you using python language for?

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Tue Jun 6 11:38:56 EDT 2006

At the moment, I'm using it for

 1) Enginerring/scientific data analysis and visualization.

 2) Serial communication test programs.

 3) Small utilities for embedded software development
    (processing map and hex files).

 4) Miscellaneous other stuff like grabbing all of the comic
    strips I like every day and putting them on a local web
    page so I can read them all in one place, deleting all of
    the virus-laden e-mails that Postini catches, etc.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  Is this BOISE??
                                  at