Chris Smith cdsmith at twu.net
Tue Jun 27 13:50:03 EDT 2006

Dr.Ruud <rvtol+news at isolution.nl> wrote:
> > So it seems to me that we have this ideal point at which it is
> > possible to write all correct or interesting programs, and impossible
> > to write buggy programs.
>
> I think that is a misconception. Even at the idealest point it will be
> possible (and easy) to write buggy programs. Gödel!

I agree.  I never said that the ideal point is achievable... only that
there is a convergence toward it.  (In some cases, that convergence may
have stalled at some equilibrium point because of the costs of being
near that point.)

--
Chris Smith - Lead Software Developer / Technical Trainer
MindIQ Corporation