beginner code problem

RJ victimorcrime at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 2 22:32:13 EDT 2006

  Thanks for all the help and examples. As I mentioned, I'm trying to
teach myself and starting with the basics (if, elif, else, while, for,
raw_input, int are about all I know so far and don't know that well
yet) Some of the example posted are still beyond my understanding but
it's good to see other ways of acheiving the result and other things
to look up and read about.

  I've read a bit about Python but only really started trying
yesterday. Right now I'm still strugling but with practice I hope for
it to come easier and I'll keep learning more syntax.

  I didn't even think about random.randrange being out of the loop but
it makes sence now. Chalk it up to a newbie mistake and a learning
experience.

  I really do appreciate the help and I'm sure this is only the first
of many questions I'll have. It's good to know that there are others
who can help me understand my mistakes.

  Rob