Psyco tagging the same function multiple times

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Wed Jun 28 15:46:10 EDT 2006

    >> What (if anything) does it mean that it tagged Watcher.processUpdate
    >> more than once?

    olsongt> I think that's what Armin means by a *specializing* compiler.
    olsongt> I believe it will compile multiple versions based on the
    olsongt> arguments going into a block of code.

I don't think that's the case here.  The types of the arguments to this
particular method are always the same (self and a complex SWIG-wrapped
beast).  It's not like I'm passing in floats one time and ints the next.

Skip