Select hangs after some reads

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Fri Jun 9 04:01:07 EDT 2006

Steve Holden wrote:

> Nope, I wouldn't look any harder. You and I both know you won't find
> them. "The client" in this case was the client's transport layer, not
> the client application - I should have said "sender", since I referred
> to the system at the other end as the "receiver".

you know that it's a terminology issue when three experienced developers
reply "well, it already does that", "you cannot do that", and "I don't
understand what you mean" to the same question.

(if you're playing "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire", this is the right
time to take the money and quit...)

</F>