New to Python: Do we have the concept of Hash in Python?

A.M alanalan at newsgroup.nospam
Thu Jun 1 16:37:31 EDT 2006

"Fredrik Lundh" <fredrik at pythonware.com> wrote in message
news:mailman.6424.1149190330.27775.python-list at python.org...
> A.M wrote:
>
>> This is my 1st day that I am seriously diving into Python and I have to
>> finish this application by the end of today. Maybe it wasn't a good idea
>> to choose the language that I don't know when I have to deliver my work
>> in such short time.
>
> are your boss aware of this ?
>
> </F>
>

> are your boss aware of this ?

In fact my boss is quite impressed with my progress so far.

I am a little confused about the fact that you got frustrated with my posts
today. I am not asking for a big tutorial or

deepest philosophy behind the concepts. The answer to this post could be
just the word "Dictionary" which is 10 key stroke !

Does this hurt?