Chris Smith cdsmith at twu.net
Mon Jun 19 16:56:26 EDT 2006

Marshall <marshall.spight at gmail.com> wrote:
> While I am quite sympathetic to this point, I have to say that
> this horse left the barn quite some time ago.

I don't think so.  Perhaps it's futile to go scouring the world for uses
of the phrase "dynamic type" and eliminating them.   It's not useless to
point out when the term is used in a particularly confusing way, though,
as when it's implied that there is some class of "type errors" that is
strictly a subset of the class of "errors".  Terminology is often
confused for historical reasons, but incorrect statements eventually get
corrected.

> PS. Hi Chris!

Hi!  Where are you posting from these days?

--
Chris Smith - Lead Software Developer / Technical Trainer
MindIQ Corporation