Trying to get FreeImagePy to work.

Michele Petrazzo michele.petrazzo at TOGLIunipex.it
Mon Jun 5 05:16:03 EDT 2006

Fredrik Lundh wrote:

>> So you *need* to invert it to work correctly with PIL!
>
> PIL has no problem reading "min-is-white" TIFF images.
>
> it would be nice if you stopped posting bogus "support" information
> for other libraries.

Sorry if my posts make to seem that other libraries has problems! Sure
that *my* wrap has problems, like I have problem with something that I
don't know so well, like Image world (like I always said). I'm only
suggesting some, bad, trick for do the work that "Iain" wants.
I tried, but without success, to make the "convertToPil" function work
with 1, 8, 16 bpp... Seem that only 24/32 work, but I don't know why.

I know that PIL doesn't have problems!

> </F>

Hope that this can explain better the situation.

Bye,
Michele