Python 411.

Roel Schroeven rschroev_nospam_ml at fastmail.fm
Tue Jun 13 05:55:09 EDT 2006

Mike T schreef:
> What exactly is 411 in this context?  A reference to higher education
> perhaps?  Or perhaps part of the American constitution? What exactly?
> Also for that matter what is 101?

I don't know about 411, but 101 refers to basic or entry-level courses
at universities in the United States. I gathered something like that
from context after seeing many references to it; then I finally decided
to look it up to be sure about it:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/101_%28number%29 under "In other fields".

Roel Schroeven