Newbie Question

Saint Malo samaloth at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 17:38:05 EDT 2006

Thanks!  That helped a lot!  Now, lets say that I just want to display
one or just a few of the items and not the whole line.  For example,
the text file contains the following:

red blue yello
green purple brown

If the program searches for blue, i just want it to print blue, not the
whole line.  If i ask it to find blue and brown, i just want it to
return those two values.