C# equivalent to range()

Luis M. González luismgz at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 18:34:09 EDT 2006

Fuzzyman wrote:
> FWIW I agree. If anyone didn't want to answer the question they didn't
> need to.
>
> Why be rude to someone asking a polite question. It's not as if there
> isn't much more *worse* noise on this group.

I also agree.
Although the question may have appeared out of place, it wasn't
totally.
The poster asked the question very politely, apologizing in advance for
what may be consider an off-topyc question. He also said he only knew
python, and he probably wasn't able to explain the intended behaviour
he wanted in C# without refering to Python.

He is also very right when he says that those who were not interested
in the question could have simply ignored it. In exchange, he got a
couple of slighty rude replies and an ironic comment. What reaction do
you expect from him?