print shell output in a file

Juergen Huber juergen.huber at kirchnersoft.com
Fri Jun 30 10:06:25 EDT 2006

hello,

one more question i will have!

now i have written a little programm, which delivers me an output on the
shell!

here is the print command, which delivers me the following output (see
below) on the shell:

 print '%-30s | %-12d | %-12d |%-12d ' % (typename,
                                                  size / count,
                                                  count,
                                                  size)

--------------NAME-------------|Groesse(Byte)-|----Anzahl----|-Gesamtgroesse
(Byte)-|
ADD_REAL_N6                    | 4            | 1            |4
AND_BOOL_N10                   | 4            | 1            |4
AND_BOOL_N12                   | 4            | 1            |4

Is there a way to put this output in an file?!?! i searched about 2h for
this, but i couldn`t find an answer!

thnks, juergen