PythonDoc Ant Task

abcd codecraig at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 08:30:32 EDT 2006

Anyone ever use the PythonDoc ant task?  I have the following...

<path id="myPyPath">
    <pathelement location="src"/>
    <pathelement location="resources"/>
</path>

<target name="pyDoc">
<mkdir dir="docs"/>
<py-doc pythonpathref="myPyPath" destdir="docs">
    <fileset dir="src">
        <include name="**/*.py"/>
    </fileset>
</py-doc>
</target>

...this is a cut out of the build xml i am using...but it shows the
relevant parts.  Anyways I can run my "pyDoc" target and it runs
successful with no errors.  a "docs" directory is created but is empty.
 Any idea as to why?

My "src" folder contains a python file, Foo.py.  which looks like this

class Bar:
    def printMe(self):
        """This method prints my data"""
        print "some data is being printed"