PUDGE - Project Status, Alternative Solutions

Ilias Lazaridis ilias at lazaridis.com
Wed Jun 7 11:45:38 EDT 2006

Ilias Lazaridis wrote:
>> What is going on with the pudge project?
>
> Any chance to get an comment on this?

After a little bit off-list discussion, I understand that many python
documentation projects stop at some point, and that efforts are in
general not very synchronized.

Small overview here (work in progress):

http://case.lazaridis.com/wiki/Docgen

-

btw: Still, the pudge.general list needs to be activated!!!

--
http://lazaridis.com