C# equivalent to range()

Neuruss neuruss at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 23:05:47 EDT 2006

John Machin wrote:
> Neuruss wrote:
> > I'm sorry for asking about another language here, but since I only know
> > Python and I'm trying to write something in C#, I guess this is the
> > best place...
> >

> Bad guess. Ask questions about language X on comp.lang.X

Well, perhaps I should.
And I should also explain how range and extend work in python, which is
almost the same thing...

I thougt that maybe some python programmer could have experience here
with c# and give me a little hint.

But unfortunately, there are people here who are not willing to waste
their time helping, but enjoy to waste their time niggling...

Thanks anyway!
Neuruss