PyOpenSSL and PyCrypto are outdated!

Mike Meng meng.yan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 19:57:55 EDT 2006

Thank you Terry.

I searched but didn't get useful information. In fact, I've built
pycrypto 2.0.1 successfully. However, the source of pyOpenSSL seemed to
be incompatible with lastest OpenSSL 0.98b. I tried to build it and got
dozens of compile errors which complain about syntax error in x509v3.h.
My C++ compiler is Visual C++ 7.1. Should I use older OpenSSL release?

Terry Reedy 写道: