Python is fun (useless social thread) ;-)

Thu Jun 15 11:34:23 EDT 2006

Jarek Zgoda wrote:

> And I still don't get this "web application" hype, and all these "web
> frameworks" scare me, as I internally don't trust any magic.

Yeah, I dabbled with CGI, but I haven't seriously looked into anything
like TurboGears yet. Of course, my problem is that I don't *need* to
learn TurboGears, Django, etc...I just feel the desire to learn them
(which is bad, in a way, because then I have no reason to use them!) And
of course learning a framework like this means learning a lot of other
parts too, like CherryPy, Mochi or something like that, etc. :)