Verify PyProtocols interfaces?

Terry Hancock hancock at anansispaceworks.com
Tue Jun 27 23:01:45 EDT 2006

Hi all,
PyProtocols is a very nice interface/component/adapter library,
but it appears to lack one thing I'm quite hooked on, which is
the ability to verify that objects implement a given interface.

I'd like something like the 'verify' functionality that Zope3
interfaces provide.

Is there something 3rd party that would do the trick?

I suppose it wouldn't be that hard to write something that will
walk the Interface and check signatures and attributes against
the object, but I was sort of hoping I wouldn't have to write this
part.

Unfortunately, this is kind of hard to google for, because all
the relevant words are too common.

Cheers,
Terry