New to Python: Do we have the concept of Hash in Python?

gregarican greg.kujawa at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 13:17:45 EDT 2006

Lemme see, starting *and* finishing a project in a language you've
never practically used before within a day's time? Sounds like a clip
from next season's opener of the TV show '24' to me.

I came from using Ruby about a year or so and even then it took a
couple of days of browsing through the Python docs and playing around
until I could consider myself somewhat useful. Coming from Java and C#
might make the departure a little steeper. Good luck!