Python Programmerwanted

Laura van Tuin laura at voipro.nl
Thu Jun 1 03:08:32 EDT 2006

Python programmer wanted

Our fast-growing team of software developers is currently looking for
a (junior) Python programmer to assist in the development of our core
technology.
To extend the core team we're looking for a talented individual with
specifically:

thorough knowledge of Linux and Python
experience with Zope and Plone is recommended
knowledge of VoIP including open standards such as SIP
at least HBO/academic education
fluent in English, preferably also in Dutch
Working at Voipro is about team work and sharing in the success of
the company. Our compensation is highly competitive and our
organization has room for entrepreneurial professionals with
experience in the telecommunication and technology markets.

Professionalism, relationship management, and creativity are our core
values and inherent strengths in our team.

Voipro extends its founders tradition of delivering technological
solutions in the technology and telecommunication markets
successfully. Our fast growing team is motivated to deliver success
to its investors, customers, and partners.

If you are interested please contact Voipro Nederland BV - Laura van
Tuin

+31 20 7884000 / laura at voipro.nl