Trace KeyboardInterrupt exception?

Tony Nelson *firstname*nlsnews at georgea*lastname*.com
Thu Jun 15 15:34:08 EDT 2006

In article <1150357101.984761.63310 at u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com>,
 "yairchu at gmail.com" <yairchu at gmail.com> wrote:

> if you want to interrupt the code to find out where it is,
> you can instead connect to it in gdb and get the python traceback of
> each thread.
> if you're interested I'll post the necesary gdb-macro for that (didn't
> put it on the net yet)

I think I've found the problem, using Python's Bugzilla.  This appears
to be unresolved Python bug 926423, unresolved proposed patch 1102879,
don't know if anything ever came of it.  See other thread.