wxPython: Should you use a master sizer object?

Morpheus
Mon Jun 12 02:36:22 EDT 2006

IIRC the wx dox contain stuff about sizers too. It's definitly worth to get
into this stuff. Once you are used to sizers, you don't want to miss them
anymore.

HTH
Morpheus

news:448b25e4$0$9428$c3e8da3 at news.astraweb.com...