New to Python: Do we have the concept of Hash in Python?

Sion Arrowsmith siona at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Fri Jun 2 11:21:04 EDT 2006

gregarican <greg.kujawa at gmail.com> wrote:
>I came from using Ruby about a year or so [ ... ]

That's an interesting way round. Why did you consider Python if
you already knew Ruby, and which is now your preferred language?
(I've no interest in learning Ruby, but from what I've seen of it
I similarly can't imagine what would motivate me to learn Python.)

--
\S -- siona at chiark.greenend.org.uk -- http://www.chaos.org.uk/~sion/
  ___  |  "Frankly I have no feelings towards penguins one way or the other"