operator comparison for php vs python

brandon.mcginty at gmail.com brandon.mcginty at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 14:08:04 EDT 2006

Hi All,

I've already done a large amount of searching on Google to find out this
information, but to no avale.

Does anyone here know of a list of operators in python and there
counterparts in php, or a website with this information?

It would also be helpful to have this information along with perl's syntax.

I'm going to be trying to port some php and perl stuff to python, and this
information would be extremely useful, rather than going through all the
documentation and reinventing the wheel.

Thanks,

Brandon McGinty

Email:brandon.mcginty at gmail.com <mailto:brandon.mcginty at gmail.com>
Skype:brandon.mcginty
Msn:brandon_mcginty at hotmail.com
Aim:brandonmcginty0 (Not currently available.)
Cell:4802025790 (Weekends and nights only, please.)
Languages:python, php, autoit; Currently Learning:perl

"Kindness is a language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see."
Mark Twain