TKinter

Chris Lambacher chris at kateandchris.net
Sun Jun 11 10:13:59 EDT 2006

I would try looking at Django or Turbogears.
http://www.djangoproject.com/
http://www.turbogears.org/

Also have a look at:
How to write a browser-based desktop app using CherryPy 2.0:
http://www.cherrypy.org/wiki/SingleClickAndRun
How to write a a browser-based desktop app using CherryPy 2.1:
http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Cookbook/Python/Recipe/442481

-Chris