10GB XML Blows out Memory, Suggestions?

gregarican greg.kujawa at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 16:01:43 EDT 2006

That a good sized Goldmine database. In past lives I have supported
that app and recall that you could match the Goldmine front end against
an SQL backend. If you can get to the underlying data utilizing SQL you
can selectively port over sections of the database and might be able to
attack things more methodically than parsing through a mongo XML file.
Instead you could bulk insert portions of the Goldmine data into
SugarCRM. Know what I mean?