New Project - Pythoncard Backup Program

daftspaniel at gmail.com daftspaniel at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 15:43:53 EDT 2006

Pythoncard powered Backup program.
http://www.latedecember.com/sites/software/LDBackup/

This is a small simple project to encourage newbies to get involved in
Open Source, learn more Python(card) and to give me some experience in
running a project.  It is also a handy tool which I have used for
months to backup my files :-)

Cross-platform support is high on the TODO list. Check out the
LDBackup page for more details. Windows installer is nearly ready for
release too but I held back on that one as this is a development
release.

One Mac User has expressed an interest so that's a start on the cross
platform goal :-) Only tested on XP so far.

Thanks,
Davy Mitchell

Mood News
 - BBC News Headlines Auto-Classified as   Good,   Bad or   Neutral.
 http://www.latedecember.com/sites/moodnews/