Help Needed !!! Browsing and Selecting More Than One File

Kilicaslan Fatih fkaslan at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 6 09:42:28 EDT 2006

Dear Diez B. Roggisch,

After clicking a button on the GUI the user can browse
and than select a ".c" file to assign to the other
program I have mentioned.

But in this way I can only select one file. I don't
know how to implement this application for all of the
"*.c" files in a folder. Do I need to write a for loop
for this? Or maybe I can create a list after
sequentially browsing files and than assign this list
as a parameter to the function I am executing.

Here is a part of the code, I am new to Python and
OOP. Sorry for the ambiguity in my question.

class App:

#Browsing the file, this is triggered
#through a menu
    def browseFile(self):
        global file
        file = askopenfilename(filetypes = [("C source
code", "*.c"), ("All Files", "*.*")])

#Running the CC program
#This is triggered by a button push

    def runCC(self, event):