Pygame Help

Blaze Bresko blazebresko at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 29 17:27:32 EDT 2006

Hi,

I am trying to make a game using either livewires or pygame. The game
is tetris. Right now I have gotten the program to a point where
everything works (as in user input, score, lines, etc), except I can't
get more than one block to work. Right now I have the user playing a
game where a single block falls at a time instead of one of the seven
different patterns. I was curious how you would program the seperate
images to fall together and not break apart, because pygame and
livewires uses images as collision detection, so therefore you can't
make most of the shapes a single image because they will have
transparent spaces as part of the image, which will make floating
shapes and such.

--Thanks
--Andrew