Need "Billy the Kid" modul for windows

spooky spooky0815 at gmx.de
Fri Jul 7 03:38:35 EDT 2006

Hey,

> Have you seen these alternative wrappers around libpcap? Could they
> help you out?
> * pylibpcap: http://pylibpcap.sourceforge.net/
> * Pcapy: http://oss.coresecurity.com/projects/pcapy.html
>
> There's also libdnet, which has Python bindings:
> * libdnet: http://libdnet.sourceforge.net/
>
> Hope this helps.

I Know the wrappers, but I think for packet creation like RAW-Packet the
wrappers are not useful :( ?!? There is only the dpkt modul for windows
and scapy and Billy the Kid for unix. Scray is too big for me :) an so I
want to use the blk-modul. It is very easy to use, small and has great
functions.

Is there a posibility to compile the package for windows??

Thanks for your help,

Spooky