Looking for a high performance web server written in Python, and supports CGI/FastCGI

Jack nospam at invalid.com
Sat Jul 8 02:16:04 EDT 2006

Thanks Tim and Gerard for recommending karrigell.

I just checked it out. It is indeed a nice package. However, I didn't find
it
easier to learn or use than CherryPy though. I read through CherryPy
tutorials
and have got a good idea how to use it. I also read Karrigell docs. The way
Karrigell uses subpath behind CGI file name is a little strange to me.
Nonetheless,
Karrigell looks very nice to me but I may start with CherryPy.

What's missing (according to my requirement/wishlist) is, as a web server,
the
build-in web server does not handle CGI or FastCGI apps, making python
the only way to write apps...

news:mailman.7894.1152275292.27775.python-list at python.org...