cheetah.

chun ping wang cablepuff at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 1 12:28:16 EDT 2006

I am having trouble using cheetah and getting it to work the way i want
(mvc)

I have the following file.

index.py : # imports BibleController and setting.

BibleController.py that includes the Bible.py model to database (those
works). At the end of it i have.
print Template ( file = "BibleView.Tmpl", searchList = templateValue )

BibleView.tmpl.

I generated something call BibleView.py using cheetah template. But when i
run BibleView.py i get this error.

File "BibleView.py", line 97, in respond
   __v = VFFSL(SL,"ver",True)
ameMapper.NotFound: cannot find 'ver'

Whats wrong?