How do I pass a list to a __init__ value/definition?

ryanshewcraft at gmail.com ryanshewcraft at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 09:35:55 EDT 2006

> FWIW, always try to reduce code to the minimal runnable snippet
> exhibiting the problem, so others have a chance to help you. As a
> side-effect, one very often finds the problem while doing so !-)

Sorry I can't post to much of the code.  Some of what I'm using is
grabbing infromation off of our internal database, and for compliance
reasons I can't print enough code so that it would actually run.
Thanks for you help anyways, I'll try and figure out what I can.  If
necessary I'll retool the whole thing