Threading HowTo's in Windows platforms

LittlePython LittlePython at lost.com
Sat Jul 1 13:19:02 EDT 2006

I want to access the mailbox move methods and thread unto 4 moves at once.
Currently I am access one move at a time via com but I would like to go a
little deeper and start researching threading and the code that is behind
the com. My use involves hundreds if not thousands of mailboxes over a short
period of time(weeks or maybe a month or so).  I could replicate threading I
guess by launching  multiply scripts on different modes but the logistics to
this approach is error pronded for a user prospective.
news:mailman.7690.1151773248.27775.python-list at python.org...