Using Python for my web site

northband northband at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 13:36:00 EDT 2006

Thanks for the info.  Reason why we are interested in PSP is because we
think our developers would be able to quickly adapt to the migration,
they are familiar with php and asp.

I agree on the windows webserver, we are looking into using FreeBSD
instead.

What would postgre's advantage over MySQL be?

I will look into Django.

Thanks for your .2

-Adam