Threads vs Processes

mark mark at nospam.org
Fri Jul 28 08:45:03 EDT 2006

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 20:53:54 -0700, Nick Vatamaniuc wrote:
> Debugging all those threads should be a project in an of itself.

Ahh, debugging - I forgot to bring that one up in my argument! Thanks
Nick ;)

Certainly I agree of course that there are many applications which suit
a threaded design. I just think there is a general over-emphasis on
using threads and see it applied very often where an event based
approach would be cleaner and more efficient. Thanks for your comments
Bryan and Nick, an interesting debate.