Python linker

byteschreck at googlemail.com byteschreck at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 18 11:01:22 EDT 2006

I develop shareware applications that need to be extremely slim (less
than 1 MB is preferable).

Delphi applications easily meet this requirement and I can expect end
users to download the .NET framework (if they don't already have it!).

However, I cannot expect users to download 3.5 MB.

For corporate clients, size does not matter the least, but for end
users, anything that is a couple of megs seems "bloated".