"Next Generation Artificial Intelligence, Artificial Mind - Part One - Basic Architecture and Cognitive Structure"

Terry Hancock hancock at anansispaceworks.com
Tue Jul 4 05:34:03 EDT 2006

tommak wrote:
>  This book, "Next Generation Artificial Intelligence, Artificial Mind
>  - Part One - Basic Architecture and Cognitive Structure" introduces a
>  basic artificial mind architecture and computational model for
>  cognitive processing. Based on the architecture and the
>  computational model, one can develop his own model of artificial mind
>  according to his own specific requirements. Visit this page to
>  download a free evaluation copy of the book:

I figured this would just be a rather crackpot* theory which could
nevertheless be evaluated on the merits and be worth a look, but
I think it's actually a 'phish'.  Sigh. Too bad.  I like reading crackpot
AI theories now and then.

Cheers,
Terry

*By which I really just mean an "unreviewed crackpot theory",
since, with the state of the art being what it is, pretty much ALL
AI theories are "crackpot" ;-)