Need a compelling argument to use Django instead of Rails

Jaroslaw Zabiello hipertracker at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 14:04:43 EDT 2006

On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 18:23:22 +0200, Bruno Desthuilliers wrote:

>>>Care to write an external DSL in Ruby ?
>> ?
>
> I mean : write a parser and interpreter for a DSL. In Ruby.

I see. Nope. I do not like code generators. In this sense every template
system is DSL. E.g. Smarty Templates for PHP. You can create "external DSL"
even in C or assembler. This is not the point. The point is Ruby is much
better suited to create internal DSL than Python or PHP.

--
Jarosław Zabiełło
http://blog.zabiello.com