Project organisation

rony steelandt bucodi at yahoo.fr
Wed Jul 19 10:12:47 EDT 2006

Imagine I have x projects and they all use util.py

What would be the best way to organise this

1.
c --\project1\*.py

  |-\project2\*.py

  --\globals\util.py

This organisation has the problem that if I have to modify something to
util.py that I need in project2, I'll have to retest project1 to make sure
it still works (that could be project 1..n).

2.
A copy of util.py in each project directory ? The advantage is that I can
modify each util.py in function of the need of the project but it looks
clutered, having n versions of util.py.

What is the best solution ? or is there another even better solution ?

Rony