pyExcelerator - Can I read and modify an existing Excel-WorkBook?

rbsharp at gmx.de rbsharp at gmx.de
Thu Jul 13 03:09:02 EDT 2006

Hello,
I agree that it would be nice to use one package to read and modify an
Excel Sheet. I have only had to do either one or the other, read a
sheet and use the data for something else, or export data to an
Excel-Sheet. Perhaps you might like to look at xlrd:

http://www.lexicon.net/sjmachin/xlrd.htm

It works fines as far as reading Excel is concerned.

Greetings,

Richard Sharp