Dictionary .keys() and .values() should return a set [with Python3000 in mind]

cmdrrickhunter@yaho.com conrad.ammon at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 04:57:46 EDT 2006

Ooh, can you point me to them?  This sounds very interesting.

The only way I can think of doing it is to have some fun with pointers
and not make the final copy until a change is made to the table.  I'd
love to read about an algoritm which can get around this!  I feel so
behind in the times,  I still prefer the simpliciy of the redblacktree
sometimes =p